For Two to Three Year-Olds
This program will help your child develop the basic skills in the five main areas of development, as well as potty training your two-year-old.
- Following simple instructions and requests, such as “Please bring me the toy.”
- Beginning to understand the consequences of his or her own actions.
- Saying a few nursery rhymes.
- Spending time naming things & what they do.
Social and Emotional Development
- Exploring the environment around them.
- Expressing one’s feelings.
- Learning to help others.
- Developing skills needed for independence.
Speech and Language Development
- Interacting with adults and peers.
- Participating in circle time and incorporating stories and songs that encourage language skills.
- Weekly exposure to letters, numbers, shapes and colors through different types of instruction and play.
Fine and Gross Motor Skill Development
- Pasting, painting, coloring.
- Holding a spoon and manipulating small toys and objects.
- Turning and pointing to pages on a book.
- Jumping, running.
- Balancing and musical movement.